Blogger Layouts

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Running and Dancing.

I got to go to the gym. I am so happy! My whole body hurts, and I love it! I missed running and coming home exhausted, hungry, and sore. Sure it doesn't sound THAT great, but to me it is. Exhausted cause I know that means I will sleep good, hungry because I know I can eat a crap load because by body NEEDS it, not just wants it. Sore because I know it will all turn to muscle. Hopefully I'll get back into as good as a shape as I was back home.
My new running outfit is so comfortable too! :D
Now I just need my mom to take me to a sports med doctor so I don't jack my hips up worse then I already have.

I went to homecoming with Chris last night. No dresses and no pictures. It was great :D We danced like freaks and ate all the puffy Cheetos off the snack table. :D Then we competed in a couples dance contest and won by swing dancing. Ha ha. The prize was free movie tickets. GUESS WHO IS GOING TO THE MOVIES!?!?!! ME AND CHRIS! I had fun. I wore one of his shirts to the dance. It was fun. He's so cute.
We also traded Valentines gifts. He got me a cute card, a chili's gift certificate, and chocolates. Lol. The chocolates didn't last long. :D
I had fun. :D

2 comments:

chris brewer said...

you forgot to tell them what you got me sweetheart. your gift was way better lol. i loved it.

Eeshie said...

Sounds like you had a great time. :)