Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 28, 2009

December 28, 2009

Things have been going kind of slow right now. I am in Colorado, and our truck broke down. So, us girls were left here. Were planning something big for Katies birthday, but frankly... she doesn't deserve it.
A boy she likes hasn't texted her in a couple of days, and she is upset. Sure, thats frustrating, but its about time she gets some sence of what its like to NOT have a guy like her. I mean I liked Kevin, Brek, and some others boys I had a crush on and all of them went for my older sister it hurts you know? So, here I am all trying to be supportive, and she tells me these EXACT words to,
"Suck it." Does anyone here have any idea what it's like to have every guy you like, like your sister? It's nto the best feeling in the world.
I've planned TWO surprise parties for her and the first ones her stupid friends spoiled it, and the car broke down so we couldn't do it. So, were trying to plan something else and Katie turns to me and says,
"Kacee, don't let them plan something. I'm not in the mood." NO YOU'RE GOING TO DO THIS PARTY AND YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT! WE'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE STUFF!
That's why right now I am thankful for Jared. He makes me really happy. He is like my best friend. I tell him everything. I've even cried over the phone to him. As pathetic as it sounds. I don't have to worry about not being liked, or anything like that. Dating... eh. I have a year. Everyone tells me to explore and date and have fun. Maybe I will but not right now.


So, my sister Ashley is moving back to Utah. I missed her. It's about time she gets her butt back down here! She's has a liking to a boy! He is a nice one too! Unlike her old one, not saying I didn't like him... because I did. But, I'm just saying that this one wants to get to know her family. Including Katie and I. That's the best kind to have I think. He worries about Katie and I it seems. He cares. AND because of him my room doesnt smell like stinky water! Our house water pipes broke so he helped fix it! I HAVE MY ROOM BACK!
My little Ashley is all grown up. *tear tear cry cry sob*

No comments: