Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29, 2009

Oy... Big day planned. Katie seems to be in a better mood. Hopefully she will have a good time with the things we have planned. My aunt needs to get over here with the breakfast for her... because I'm hungry too! I wonder if that boy texted her back.
Last night we had family night with my grandparents. I asked them a bunch of questions about the church, and well... they think of me differently. lol. I asked them if God was sexist, and they told me that he wasn't. Then, my Grandpa got talking and was like
"If you three were all to get pregnant next week that would affect you for the rest of your life."
He told me that we need to find a boy that wont do that to us. A perfect boy that will respect us, and never force us into ANYTHING! So, I was like,
"Well if we were to get pregnant next week then us girls would have to live with the kid for the rest of our lives." He was like,
"Yes thats true." And I said,
"So, just because we are the women we have to live with this kid for the rest of our lives and the boy gets to just walk off all fine and dandy? God, must be sexist for that to happen. If God wanted it to be even he should have given allwomen aids so when a guy wants to rape us he will have to live with the consequences for the rest of their lives too!" He just looked at me and started laughing and was like,
"Yes, I would agree with you." Then, at the end I was like,
"Just so you guys arn't dissapointed I'm not getting married in the temple..." And they were like "Why?" And I said,
"Because I picture my wedding dress without sleeves." And they said,
"Well, if that perfect boy was to ask you to wear sleeves for that one day wouldn't you do that one thing for him?" I said,
"Well you told me I should NEVER let a boy force me into doing something that I didn't want to do!" Katie, Jessica, and Grandma burst out laughing! Then, Katie said,
"She's got you there!"

So, my whole family probably thinks I'm a fruit cake! Oh well, they answered some of my questions.

No comments: