Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

From good to bad.

Things did. They went from good to bad. Ashley isn't moving down... I'm so bumbed about that. I miss my older sister you know? Most people hate their older sisters and talk crap. It's all just tough love. Ashley has grown up. She understands things now to a cetain extent. When she does decide to finally talk to me she actually listens. Is it too much to ask to want your family together again? Is it too much to want to be able to not miss your dad all the time anymore? Is it too much to want to move on? I know everyone else has grown tired of my depression... So, have I... but I can't help it. It has gotten better but sometimes it just hits me like a bag of rocks.

I miss him. Before it was just the thought my dad was dead. Now its the realization. I see something and it reminds me of him. I hear something and again I am reminded on him.

No comments: