Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 27, 2010

...Love?...

Does anyone want to know what bugs me? Well, if you don't go away because I'm going to tell you anyways... What bugs me is I'm blind to see "love". So blind to the fact that I don't even belive in it anymore.
Seriously though... My dad loved me, and I pushed him away. Then, the second I do finally realize that he did love me that was my last change to talk to him... The next day he died.
Another example, after my dad died I was so desperate to find "love" that I went out with a boy because I didn't feel like anyone loved me. When really I had friends that loved me and were there for me all along! Like Matt! Matt's been by my side through all of this crap, and I didn't notice it. Or Jordan! Jordan's been with me through it all! I mean we almost died three times togther!
Isn't it so sad that it takes big events like that for me to realize that?
AND THE AWARD FOR THE WORST FRIEND AND DAUGTER IN THE WORLD GOES TOO... (opens up the white evelope.) KACEE LLEWELYN!

1 comment:

kensers:) said...

you dont give yourself enough credit kacee. you dont realize how much you do for us.