Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 14, 2010

3 years without you...

It's been how long since you've been gone?
I didn't think the hurt would last so long.
People see me and think I'm okay,
as I survive through the hurt eachday.
The hurt is still here and I miss you so...
More then anyone would ever know.

There is a piece missing and I can't get it back.
I've been looking, but I'm so off track.
How am I expected to last through life,
when each day all the hurt is cutting like a knife?
I've changed since that phone call that day,
when I learned you wasted away...

I'm trying to hold on; praying for the happiness back.
It's the one thing I most often lack.
Where have all the good things gone?
What am I supposed to do from now on?
You memorial day is coming, what do I do?
I can't stand missing the man I once knew.

1 comment: