Blogger Layouts

Friday, December 31, 2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.... Seriously this time...

Chris and I went to the movies and saw Tangled. Would have been better without all the singing. tee hee. but I liked it. Now Chris... I'm not so sure of. lol. He was sleeping or sitting there with his eyes closed... one of the two. lol. :D
Guess what!?
Randy and I are friends again. I quite missed him... A lot.

New Years. I suck at new years. I never get my goals finished. I'm determined this year. :D
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!
-Get running again despite if my hips hurt.
-Actually do weight lifting. Cause I know the second I walk into the class with just boys I'll freak especially if I don't know them.
-Get good grades, and hang out with friends... Yeah... That one will be hard lol.
-Stay with Chris after the move. Cause I know I'll regret losing him.
-Yeah that six pack you've been wanting... actually get it this time... Even if you have to steal Perry's magic belt.
-Get a job at FAC. FREE MEMBERSHIP!
-Community service for scholarships.
-Don't dye hair...
-Don't use phone after ten... oh... this will be hard.
-Healthy food like last year.
-Visit Utah.
-Drivers License... get on it.
-Keep 4.0 or start on getting that associates degree.
-learn to play piano.

1 comment:

Jordan LaBar said...

I like them Kacee..:) Did you read mine?? LOL I love the utah one!!! :D I miss you!! Your amazing!