Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Who get's daddy's dead body?

I've been wanting to talk about this for a while, but I seem to keep putting it off. Mainly because I want to avoid it all together, but I just can't... It's always in the back of my mind... So I might as well get it out...

Two months before my dad passed he had gotten remarried. Which means everything went to my step mom when he died... EVERYTHING!!! Including him. My dad was Mormon, and his religion was to be buried, but no my stupid step mom believed something else. She cremated him, and kept him all to herself. I remember sitting there ON MY BIRTHDAY the day before my dad's funeral listening to her say,
"Look girls, I really need ALL of your dad with me right now. When you guys turn 18 I will give you a locket with your dad's ashes in it. Just not now, I feel your too Young that if you loose it you will be devastated."
WE NEEDED HIM TOO!!!! He was our DAD! She was only married to him two months and while they were together all she did was complain. WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY DAD AWAY FROM ME!?!?!?!
NOT ONLY THAT! But Ashley is 20 now... WHERE THE HELL IS HER ASHES?!?!

It's not fair... Everyone else who has someone pass has a set place in the cemetery to go visit their loved one. They can take flowers to the grave, they have somewhere to cry, and they have somewhere to go talk to their family member when sometime goes wrong. When no one else is listening.
It's not a lot to ask. Everyone else gets it, but I sure don't. Why does everything I want have to be so stinking hard to get? Nothing comes easy...

But I'll have you guys know... When I am of age... There will be a law suit... SHE WILL BE SUED!!! ... and I WILL get my dad back... even if I have to go into her house and steal it for myself... Because I need closure...
...

No comments: