Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why I hate family time...

Today would have been an awesome day. We went to the dog sled races, and Chris showed up. It was warm outside. Then my sisters open their freaking mouths. They go on about how they hope I have ten kids. The first set being twins. They hope my first time around I'll get pregnant. ITS NOT FUNNY! That isn't something you joke around with me at. I hate kids. I don't want them and they know that. I don't make fun of them nearly as much as they make funny of me.
DON'T SAY THAT'S WHAT SIBLINGS DO CAUSE ITS NOT!
When I turn eighteen I'm up and leaving so I don't have to deal with this crap anymore. Just because I'm a freaking girl doesn't mean that I have to like or even have kids. It's not my purpose in life.
DON'T SAY I WILL CHANGE MY MIND WHEN I GET OLDER CAUSE THAT WILL JUST PISS ME OFF!
The more people say I will do something the more I wont do it. After they were making fun of me in front of a huge group of people I finally stop them by saying well if that does happen I'll just get an abortion.
YEAH WHAT NOW SUCKERS!
I'm not kidding either. Then when we get home my mom freaking gets mad at me for saying that. What just because you don't approve of it then its wrong? She said it offends people. YOU KNOW WHAT! PEOPLE WALK RIGHT UP TO ME AND TELL ME MY DAD IS ROTTING IN HELL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH! WASN'T THAT OFFENDING?
PEOPLE TELL ME I AM STUPID AND NEED THERAPY?! ISN'T THAT OFFENDING?
PEOPLE TELL ME THEIR RELIGION AND THAT I SHOULD REALLY GO TO CHURCH! THAT IS OFFENDING!
WHY IN THE HECK DO I HAVE TO WATCH MY MOUTH WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T!?!?!?
Telling me all I am good for is having kids is offending. I hate kids.
I hate family time.
I hate love.
I hate marriage.
I hate society.
I hate when people shove their religion in my face.
I hate it all.
If I don't like it I'll say so.
If my opinions offends you then leave me open to say them. I would have never said that if people didn't bring it up.

1 comment:

Adarsh Rao said...

....Is there anything you like?....Seriously...Maybe you should stop thinking about things you hate and actually think about things you like to do....Positive thought has immense effect.