Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown


Still be Friends - Myspace Quote Graphics


I'm not hurting over Chris as much anymore. I just thought that saying was kinda funny because that is how I felt when he told me that "we can still be friends". I guess everyone deserves a little update on him. Lets see, as far as I know he said he wanted me back and was being all butt hurt over me for a while, but then a friend of mine that got the chance to talk to him found out that he has been skyping some chick from Indiana and they plan to get together and date... I kinda laugh that he is focusing on a girl from another state, but what ever. I wish people would stop talking about him around me. It makes life a little bit more easier.

Life has been kinda interesting for me latley. I forgot how time comsuming being single was lol. There are two guys who are friends and I hung out with them and now they both like me. In a way they are fighting for me and its frustrating because they both ask me to hang out at the same times. I always say no to both of them. I feel like I keep blowing them both off, but I don't really believe in ruining friendships... Well, that and hurting their feelings. I also have been told I have a secret admirer at school but before my friend could tell me I told him I didnt want to know. Which I am glad I said it takes so much more stress off me.

BOYS SUCK, AND RELATIONSHIPS SUCK MORE!

Good news! I made state cross country! I didn't think I was going to do it but I did! I passed out at regions at the finish line, but that is besides the point! After all my stupid health problems, and starting the season super late I felt extremely accomplished. I didnt have an awesome time or anything, but who cares. I did it! Needless to say, I think I am addicted to running. When I dont run I feel extremely crappy and sick. Today I had the worst head ache ever and I took a six mile run and after my head ache went away for good for the rest of the night... AND I took nine minutes off my six mile time from the last time I ran six miles. WOOH!

I think I will take your advice on setting a goal for myself to accomplish. I think I have decided to start training for a half marathon. Its not for sure yet, but I have been wanting to for a while, and I need a way to stay in shape for the winter.


"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go." - Author Unknown...

I like this quote because it pretty much states how I feel about a lot of things right now.


2 comments:

Adarsh Rao said...

Congratulations!!

Puggsoy said...

Ugh, I haven't commented for AGES again. Sorry. I will try and keep up with your blog, it's just I'm so darn busy...

Anyway, it looks like I've missed a lot. I like what you've done with your blog, occasional change keeps stuff fresh.

I agree with the quote. And no, I'm not offended by you saying "guys suck": I know how you feel (I hope).