Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I WANT a therapist


I think I need a therapist or something. Seriously, this is getting freaking ridiculous! Guess what I did today? I havent taken school pictures yet. I avoided school pictures by hiding in my English teachers closet, and then today was retakes. A teacher came up to me and said that they needed my picture, and I said I didn't want it taken. She explained to me that they need it for the year book and I said that is exactly why. So, we went to the teacher who makes the year book and told him that I didnt want that picture in the year book. Then she asked if I would take the picture for security purposes and I said no. I asked the teacher why they couldnt just take my picture from last year, and she said they want a more updated one. I said I looked exactly the same. She said well lets take one anyways okay? and I said well that pisses me off... and started heading towards the camera and she said Kacee dont worry about taking your picture okay?


I don't know why I dont want to take school pictures. I jsut don't like the idea of them. Why would we want to sit in a pose and take a picture like that? There is no emotion in the picture, there is no story behind it... its just a picture... Why dont they put pictures of us when we are doing things we want to do and are happy? I mean can you imagine hey want to look at a book full of one of the worst four years of my life?! yay...


I also threw a fit in English today... Why the heck are we learning about writers who write about things that have nothing to do with today? It's so dumb. It's going to be forgotten soon anyways. I used to love school, and now I have never hated it so much in my entire freaking life!

2 comments:

Puggsoy said...

I've recently been disliking school more than usual too, although it's likely that it's just the specific situation I'm in. I'm not exactly throwing anything like fits, but I'm just not as interested, even in Maths or Physics (my favourite subjects) as I used to.

About school pictures, I've ever really liked them or hated them. I just go there, sit still, get the photo taken, go away and forget about it. And although I get your point, I must say that if I made these sort of decisions (who I'm sure wasn't the teacher you were talking about) I would, professionally, prefer new pictures rather than those of last year.

Adarsh Rao said...

I know what you mean about posing for pictures. Trust me, I feel exactly the same way. Yet, sometimes, it's necessary. You wouldn't want to go through your school's yearbook when you're older and have practically no 'proof' that you existed.

And, about that learning about writers. Well, I don't know why we learn about them but that's the way education is :/

And.. I don't think you need to go to a therapist. I personally find that I learn a lot from websites than people.

Maybe you'd want to check this website out

- http://personalexcellence.co/articles/

Just go through the articles there. The ones that look interesting.

Maybe you'll know something new :)