Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse.

Last night was a great night! I asked my mom if Randy could go to the movies with Katie, her, and I. Well my mom ended up not going because they went to los amigos. So, Katie invited another guy named Brady and I had Randy.
When I saw Randy in the lobby I was so excited! I missed him so much! He asked if he could have a hug and I told him,
"No." Lol but once we got into the hallway part of the theater I decided to hug him... because I am moving, and I wont get that again for a long time.
The movie started and I got to hold his hands, and lay my head on my shoulder. It was nice. :D I stared at him a lot though... and got caught staring at him a lot too. lol. oh well.
When the movie ended Katie told me to go get in the truck so she could flirt with her date. lol. So Randy sat at talked to me til his sister got there. Then, he hugged me and left.
It was a great night. :D I Love that boy so much!

No comments: