Blogger Layouts

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello :]

I'm in a great mood today. :D I have a great boyfriend. Great friends. And great family. Just thought I would tell someone that.

I'm so pumped to move to Alaska it isn't even funny! I'm going to miss people down here, but there is texting, calling, emails, and plaine's, cars, and trains. It's not like this is goodbye forever! Just goodbye for now. :D

I'm getting a malamute dog instead of a husky cause there huge! I want one so bad! I'm going to force my cousin vince to teach me guitar, and I'm so ready to go running up there. Minus the bugs in my mouth and nose.

I'm so excited to start school too! Fun classes! New people! AND! During school I can get back on my diet thing my health streak of what ever... cause this summer I pretty much ruined it lol. And they have a cross country team up there too! and I will have a dog to run with! And my sister ash said she would work out with me. I'm so pumped!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: