Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Being sick.

Well I ended up going to school today. Katie watched Chase today and I went to school kinda. I got in third hour and was dying of heat but shivering really bad. So, I went and grabbed my jacket. The next class came and I found myself really sick. I was shaking so bad. Then, all the sudden I got hot and started gagging. I told the teacher I was going to throw up and went to the bathroom. I didn't want to go to class and be stared at for running ou of the room like a freak so I stayed there for a while. I took off my sweat shirt rolled it into a ball and took a nap. I woke up shaking worse and decided to just see if I can go home. I told my teacher and she had a girl escourt me to the nurses office. The whole way there I was shaking so bad. The nurse had me lay down and I fell asleep. I woke up to my name being called on the intercom. Ashley came and picked me up. I slept at her house then Aunt Hailey picked me up for the doctors. I have strep.
I will have to stay home tomorrow to watch Chase. So, I'll probably be doing homwork all day tomorrow. Hopefully, Randy will text me tomorrow. I'll be super bored. I hate being sick cause all I want to do is be up and doing things now laying down feeling sorry for myself. But, When I do get up and do things I make myself more sick.

I miss Randy. I want him around all the time. I miss having him in my last class everyday knowing I had something to look forward to. You know? I miss talking to him on the phone til three in the morning and texting all the time. I miss hanging out with him. I miss his hugs and when he held my hands. I miss when he'd get that glow to him... Like walking next to me is a pleasure. I miss the smile he smiles when he thinks I'm not looking. I miss him dancing goofy and being just the sweetest boyfriend ever.
I miss Randy. :'(

No comments: