Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's not fair.

I am fifteen years old and I'm fatherless. After my dad died I got nothing! His wife got it all. They were only married a couple months! I deserve more then just his old t-shirt and a tractor THAT WAS ALREADY MINE! Sure she lost her husband, but I lost my dad! Okay! He wont get to be there for me on my first date, or prom. He wont get to walk me down the aisle, or give me a daddy daughter dance. I wont get any of that! After all she did complain about him using drugs. They weren't THAT happy.
I emailed and emailed her and asked her and asked her, and she wont give me anything. I bit my tongue the day before his funeral when she said, "I need ALL of your dad here with me, but when you guys turn eighteen I'll send you a locket with his ashes in it." No. We needed him too. Ashley is eighteen. She needs to stop being selfish, and if private emails wont get her to budge then I'll post it on her wall every day until someone tells her to give them to me. Then if that doesn't work when I am of age she will find herself a big law suit.

No comments: