Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 28, 2010

New School....

Hey Everyone.
I started school on Monday and Ben eilson senior high school on the eilson airforce base. Different? Yeah... Alot different. It's such a hard school. I got more homework my first day of school then my entire freshman year in Utah ON THE FIRST DAY! Isn't that rediculous? Gah.
Then, the days switch. day one the period's go 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 day two goes 2, 3, 1, 4, 5, 6... they change every day... I am always so lost! I went in and sat in my English class when I was supposed to be in biology... It's so confusing.
Then, I was at my sister Ashleys house doing my homework and she looked and my homework and said, "Wow. I just did this last semester..." (She is in college...) That just proves how hard this school is... I guess I'll never finish my goal of graduating with a 4.0 gpa.
On the first day of school everyone was SUPER nice to me. It was scary cause our school is known as the lesbian school... so when the girls talked to me I just wanted to run away... Then, day number two was even weirder... People just stare and stare AND STARE! Honestly what is there problems? What they've never seen a freakishly tall girl before? I purposly sit in the back of the classes because they stare so bad... But even then they literally turn around and just stare. Like in the hallway there was a group of guys and they all just stared... ??? Then, I was getting off cross country practice and I was walking into the school and a bunch of football players were walking ahead of me and they turned around and whispered to one guy who wasnt paying attention and then he turned around and stared... ??? WHAT DID I DO!? I have guys coming up to me saying "Hey Kacee" That I have never seen before. Maybe, I am just paranoid.
I don't feel like I can become friends with anyone at this school. They aren't like me. They're all just dark and different. You know how sometimes in a new place you can kinda tell who you would be friends with? Well... I don't feel any of that.
Living conditions for me? No bueno. I live between my aunt and my grandma and it's hard. I feel like I have to ask just to go to the bathroom. I dont know where I should put my back pack or my dirty clothes. It's just hard. Living in a two bedroom house with nine people. I don't know how people can do it.
Also, some very imporatant cousins of mine do drugs, and that bugs me. I wonder how I can help them out without having them hate me... GRRR...
I can't help but have a bad attitude about everything...

No comments: