Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Six Pack (content may leave you upset because you never knew this side of me.)

I recently got addicted to pinterest on the computer. (It's pretty much what I have been doing lately instead of sleeping... yes these bags under my eyes are intentional.) I was looking through the fitness category and felt myself feeling... well... quite shitty. This stuff is unreal! Now let me share something with you my fellow bloggers, I have this problem right.... It's called my pouch... My sister quite often asks how my baby kangaroo is doing... Okay its fat on my lower stomach. yeah yeah sure all girls have it. We need it to have kids and crap. Well if I even decide to have kids.... THAT THING IS GOING TO BE COMFY INSIDE ME CAUSE I HAVE GOT A LOT OF CUSHION! I've been self conscious about it since before I can remember. I currently own over 21 sweat shirts designed specifically to hide this thing. My secret new years resolution is to get rid of this thing, BUT IT WONT GO AWAY! Now I run and work this thing out quite often, and never has it gone down at all.
It's like a zit that wont go away. I run five days a week, and work out my abs after I run. It's my biggest enemy... I look at these pictures of these girls and I am over whelmed with JEALOUSY! I'm going to be honest THESE GIRLS MAKE ME WANNA STARVE MYSELF!


Look at this chicks stomach! COME ON! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT! She had to have been abducted by aliens and experimented on until she was perfect.




Oh yeah and this beach this chick is running by yeah that's my freaking back yard! PSH! I live in the freaking freezer of the United States ladies and gentlemen. I run on the freaking treadmill when its forty below. Where ever this is, buy me a plane ticket I'm heading there.







Oh yeah and my boyfriend... He lifts me up like this all the time! Yeah I don't worry if he is going to drop be or anything. Not a problem for me. This is real ladies and gentlemen.... Oh yeah I have a pet pig also that can fly!







Oh yeah and my butt! it looks like this. Yup. Nice and firm and tight. in fact the guy that took this picture just photo shopped my butt onto this anorexic chicks legs....






Yeah these abs. I have them too! All those miles i run every weak, and that not drinking caffeine or carbonation for almost four years... yup It led me to abs like these.










I mean what do these photographers do? Travel the world looking for the girl with a goddess body and then take pictures of her from different angles so that we think its a different chick. I mean where are the heads on most of these girls anyways!?!?! I MEAN I DON'T BLAME THEM IF I HAD THAT HORRIFYING BODY I WOULD HIDE MY FACE TOO! :(












Oh yeah also I'm a MMA chick fighter girl. That handful of gummy bears I just ate? Yeah don't worry about it. I'll just call my personal trainer tomorrow and he will help me work at off... Hey at least this girl isn't showing off her six pack.





















Oh yeah I have a pole in my kitchen too that I work out on all the time...

















Forget running and all this crap just give me some steroids like this chick... She knows how to really get things done.... she isn't measuring to see how many inches she lost... shes measuring to see how much fake muscles she gained...











HOLEY CRAP! How dare she put a picture like this on the Internet! WHAT A FATTY! Goll.... Malibu barbie needs to watch what she eats... shes really pushing it. Better go grab the tooth brush and get rid of that.... SKIN! WHAT A DISGRACE TO WOMEN!




















Where are her stretch marks?! I have had my face three centimeters from the screen and i see none... WHAT THE HECK!













Majority of girls boobs are made up of fat. This girl doesn't have an ounce of fat on her body.... Those boobs are bound to be fake ....














I drink water! ALL THE TIME! I live off of it I HAVEN'T HAD CAFFEINE OR CARBONATION FOR FOUR YEARS WHERE IS MY STOMACH LIKE THAT?!














oh yeah I stretch like this before I run all the time. (THIS IS INSANE!!!!....(stands up and trys it...)




forget all the boob jobs, that starving myself, and all that crap. I'm going for the steroids like Helga over here. She knows where the money is at. SEE YOU AT THE OLYMPICS HELGA! I know... I know... Kacee you're being quite ridiculous... But seriously I needed to complain to some one other then poor Brian. He can only say "You don't need to be perfect, just perfect for me" so many times. I work out A LOT! but it just seems like I don't get anywhere. I'm sick of hiding my "kangaroo pouch" as my sister calls it. What happened to sexy being the girls with a little meat on them? I bet when my mom was growing up fitness wasn't the girl with the six pack and super buff arms...
Well thanks for listening to me rant...

That's all folks!






























1 comment:

Emily and Emilia said...

Hey! I dont know how to leave a private message if its possible.. but i love your blog! I was just wondering if I could use a couple pages worth of your blog to use as a 'style model' for my English assignment? You see, Im creating a made up 'blog', so i need an example to annotate and stuff, thanks! :) xx