Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Great Way to Start the New Year!!!

On New Years I managed to get my family to allow Brian over. My whole night lit up when I saw his silver mustang pull up in my aunt and unlce's drive way. We ate and then sat on the couch. I'm gonna admit. I felt pretty loved. When Brian is around I feel like he gives me all his attention, but not in a creepy way. ANYWAYS! I saw a different side of him that night. Maybe not a different side, It's probably there all the time, but I just recognized it. Brian didn't expect me to get him a plate of food, and he didn't expect me to clean up after him. Infact, he even offered to get me some dessert. I know that some of you are thinking okay so what?! But to me that is a HUGE deal. There is nothing worse then a guy who thinks that his girlfriend is just supposed to serve him. Nothing pisses me off more. That one thing he did that was so small made my New Years start out awesome!
After dinner my family asked him if he wanted to play cards. He looked at me with this look... It was a can I go? type look. SO CUTE! I wasn't feeling very well so I told him to go play. While he played cards I got a blanket and laid on the couch. In truth, I felt like CRAP! I got a cut on my nose then I got a cold so it was all gross and infected. (yes I did put stuff on it to get rid of it.) Anyways after he played cards he came and laid on the couch with me even though he was full aware of my cold and gross nose. I had a bacteria breeding ground on my nose and he still kept calling me pretty.
The couch we were laying on was super small... He is like six foot two and I am like five eleven and still somehow he could fit on it. Mainly because he had his arm around my wasite holding me on the couch. It was the little things that night that were just AHHHHHH! Like when I turned to look up at him and he is already looking at me with a cute grin on his face, when we are holding hands and he slides his thumb slowly back and forth, and when he goes to tickly my sides and i flinch because i get self concious and he tells me I have nothing to worry about because he likes my body. ALL IN A NON CREEPY WAY!
It was time to go outside for firework and I was pretty msierable. I was sick and it was fourty two BELOW outside. We got out jackets and he handed me a hand warmer. We got outside by the fire with a banket wrapped around us, then all the sudden he hugs me SUPER tight. I said, "Are you cold?" and he said, "No I just wanted to hug you."
Then all the sudden my aunt yells, "ITS MIDNIGHT!" He looked at me and kissed me. I was not worried whether or not my family was looking, I wasn't worried if my infected nose grossed him out, I wasnt worried about how sick I was and I wasnt worried about the cold. I was SO HAPPY! I kept thinking over and over what a great way to start the new year... Then a couple minutes later he kissed me again when a firework went off right above us. (That has been a goal that I wanted to check off on a list I made to do before I turned 18.)
BEST NEW YEARS EVER! ... No best boyfriend ever!

No comments: