Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 19, 2012

Muffin Tops

I don't even know when my sister and I started joking around about muffin tops, but I always found myself caught up in the moment. She would make a joke and I would laugh and add onto it. Before our conversation was over, we both were on the ground laughing and crying because it was so funny.
I was just on the internet and I came across a blog that was debating in muffin tops were sexy, and a bunch of guys were giving their opinions on whether or not they were. I was reading it when I realized I had no idea what they were talking about! It's crazy that I have joked around about it for so long and never knew what they were.... So, I got on google and googled it... and just so you all know its when a girls fat hangs over her jeans...
I got thinking about and I realized... GIRLS CAN'T WIN! I mean I am considered under weight for my heighth and I run alot, but when I put on jeans that are tight... THAT GUYS LIKE I have a "muffin top"...
So take your pick boys tight jeans or no muffin tops?

No comments: