Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Biggest Loser

Kim Nielsen is my idol right now. She was a professional female wrestler and during a wrestling match her opponent broke her back and tail bone. She was then thrown across the ring, and somehow managed to get up and finish her match walk into the locker room and collapse on the floor. That is insane! Having a broken back and STILL being able to walk LET ALONE finish your wrestling match?! That is crazy.
All because of her injury she lost her job, her confidence, and gained a bunch of weight. She weighed one hundred and twenty eight pounds and only had ten percent body fat before she broke her back.
On the biggest loser ranch she got it all back. I mean look at these pictures. This girl went from obese to becoming more fit then I am and I have never been obese. She is truly amazing.
Check out this link if you want to see for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8I6wzL6DUo

No comments: