Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I don't know what to do. It's been since October and this boy has broken every wall and barrier I put up. When he is around I am SO happy. I can't think of a time where I have been happier, and that is odd considering I have been to Disney Land! It sucks because when he is not around I am SO depressed, suicidal, and extremely unhappy, but the second he is in the room I am on top of the world!
I feel so vulnerable right now because I feel like I have given this boy too much. I feel like if everything came crashing down I would go crashing down as well. I hope that what him and I have right now lasts a really long time, because I cant imagine what it would be like to not have him.
I've never felt so beautiful, so happy, and so comfortable in my entire life. He just takes me as I am and I love every second of it. GOSH!
What have I gotten myself into!?

2 comments:

Arundhati said...

Don't over think..as long as you're happy. :)

PurpleMist. said...

Glad he's making you happy, you deserve this!
Hope you guys last a long long time :)