Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 7, 2012

What I've Done So Far

 Finished:
Grow a Sun Flower plant, because I've always wanted to do that.
Bike five miles, because I need the exercise.
Make the best banana split ever. That includes chocolate dressing, nuts and anything else I can find!
Go hiking. I love hiking!
Learn to skip a stone. I've always wanted to learn how to do that!
Make your own popsicle. I haven't done that in forever!!!

Haven't done yet:
Build a sand castle, since I've never made one I was proud of.
Bury a friend in the sand, because the possibilities of what you can turn that person into are endless.
Picnic at the park with a bunch of friends, that will never get old.
Discover a new ice cream sandwhich recipe because that just sounds interesting.
Cloud watch, because I've never had someone to do that with.
Take a nap under a shady tree because that just sounds like it could be fun.
Go swimming. I've always wanted to blow up an air matress and assemble a tent ontop of it.
Go fishing because Brian says he hasn't been fishing before.
Sleep outside whether it's in a tent or just in a sleeping bag.
Create a photo journal. I don't know what this is, but it sure sounds fun.
Make friend ship bracelets! You can never have too many of those!
Tye dye t-shirts. The possibilites are endless. Maybe even my bed sheets!
Have a watermelon seed spitting contest. Baha. I've got to try this!
Flatten and dry flowers. They always turn out so pretty!
Create a side walk mural with chalk!
Make a bird feeder
Go berry picking!
Go to an outdoor concert! (This will be done tomorrow)

No comments: