Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ginger and Water

There is nothing more attractive then a guy who takes care of his girl.

I know what you guys are thinking, where did that come from?! Well, I will tell you.
Today I went over to Brian's house. We started watching a movie and I kind of got a head ache, but then I went to change into one of his T-shirts and then it really got bad. I was dizzy, my head was pouding, my eyes couldn't hold still, I was shaking, and I was pretty much being a big baby about it. It hurt so bad. I was like on the ground because standing up hurt, and also his cold tile made me feel better. He picked me up and put me on his bed and was just being a sweet heart!
I asked for a cold wrag and he went and got my an ice pack. He brought me some ibprofen and before I knew it I was out. I'm not really sure how long I was asleep on his bed for, but I woke up to him holding me some tea that he made for me. It was ginger and water. Haha. Apparently ginger is supposed to help/ He was just so cute. I said I was hungry and he brought me food. I just love him so much. Then he laid next to me and held me. I pretty much feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. He makes me so happy.

I feel like if I stay with him I will be very well taken care of. :D

No comments: