Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dreams of my dad.

One night I was on facebook, and I got an email from my sister Ashley saying she needed to tell me a dream she had about dad. Now, I would have called her, but it was too late to call her so I went straight to bed... That night I had this dream about my dad:
Katie and I were sitting on a bed. It was in our room. Well not really, but I got a feeling in my dream that was my room. We were sitting there talking when an angel with long brown slightly curly hair with wings in white clothes appeared behind us. She pushed us really hard from behind and that took us back in time kinda of.
We were sitting in a store and we got this feeling that our dad was there. Instantly I knew that this was were my dad died. In this store my dad was going to buy a pair of shoes and a sign with the number nine falls on him and kills him. Katie and I looked at the time and it was just before the sign falls on him. We split up and run around the store screaming for our dad. We looked every where. We ran up and down the aisles crying our eyes out and bawling histarically. The time passed and we went under sign number nine and it was still hung up... Our dad didn't get squished by it. He wasn't dead yet.
Then, Katie and I went outside and there our dad was standing outside the store with his new pairs of shoes. I said,
"Hey dad." Taking it all for granite. Did I not just go through the panick of him dying and instantly took it all for granite AGAIN? We started making short conversation with each other when all the sudden my dad was like,
"Kacee? Kacee? What Are you doing? Your mouth is moving, but no words are coming out." I said,
"Dad what are you talking about?! I am talking!" Then, I realized what was happening... My dad was going to dissapear. I said,
"I love you dad." One last time, and my dad dissapears... Forever.

NOW! If you think that dream was weird... The night before Ashley had a dream that our dad had really long hair, and in the dream our dad only pretended to be dead. He appeared to Ashley and told him that he wasn't dead just gone for a while that he never went away...
Is that weird or what?!

No comments: