Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I made a new friend...

and I am super excited about it. Of course, before we were friends we were super rude to each other...
It started out during my first week of school at my new school. I was sitting in the lunchroom on a bench next to my sister who was flirting with her new boy toy. I didn't exactly want to listen to them flirt cause... well I should have to explain myself on that topic... I was starting across the lunch room when I saw this boy staring at me. His eyes were the craziest blue I had ever seen! So me, just speaking my mind like I always to do my sister said,
"That guy has beautiful eyes!" So, Katie starts laughing, and her boy toy says,
"oh Dawson?" and then he stands up and walks towards him. Katie explained to me that her new boy toy was friends with him. (Great, just my luck...) her boy toy whispers something Dawson's ear, and he looks up at me and smiles...
Later on that day I sat down in my new biology class and looked around. Guess who was sitting next to me but across the little walk way? You guessed it... Dawson... After like a week of school he slid his chair next to me and slapped his papers on my desk and said, "Will you help me write the answers in on this paper, while I finish up this paper?" As he looks up at the teacher who was coming around to grade the papers he was struggling to finish. I just stared at him.
I could not believe that just because I complimented him, he thinks I would cheat for him. I was having a crummy week at home, with my boyfriend, and sick of moving that he really just asked that at the wrong time...
I stared at him and told him, "I'm not cheating for you." He finished his assignments, and then went back to his desk. (Yeah, I'm rude I know...) After that class we had lunch. I walked into the classroom my sister was in and started complaining about how mad I was that he wanted me to cheat for him. Of course, her boy toy as there listening... At Karyoking like three months later her boy toy had his laptop on his lap and said he wanted to show me something. He opened his face book emails and showed me an email they were sending back and forth. It talked about how much Dawson was into me and that "a bro should hook another bro up"... My sisters boy toy explained I had a boyfriend, and Dawson said that he thought I was into him... Boy toy there fixed that one fast... He went on telling Dawson about how much I hated him for cheating. Blah Blah Blah...
Needless to say, I felt really bad. I kinda raised his hopes, then crashed them down. No wonder he wasn't talking to me in Biology anymore... So, I got onto face book (he added me) and emailed him telling him that I did not hate him, and that he just caught me at the wrong time. After a while he started talking to me in biology again. One day he said, "You're eyes remind me of a clear blue skied day, with a cloud." I got really confused. Are my eyes really blue? Do my eyes ruin his perfect day? WHAT?
Then, on the last day in that class with him, we were talking about how I was getting my wisdom teeth taken out soon. He grabbed my year book, and he drew a truck. Underneath that he wrote, "Call me when you get your wisdom teeth taken out... You'll look like a beaver..." And then he left his number and signed his name. Oh how sweet? I guess... Lol.
I didn't really plan on texting or calling him until I was in my Grandma's trailor. We were cleaning it out and she pulls out a belt buckle. She was going to throw it away, so I asked if I could have it, but then I got home later and realized that it was big and ugly and I didn't want it. I couldn't throw it away though for reasons I don't even know of. So, I got out my yearbook and texted a Young man who wears big ugly belt buckles... Dawson...
He wanted the belt buckle, and then we started talking. We had short weird awkward conversations. We were extremely rude to each other as well. Just like we were to each other in biology class. We even got in a huge fight over what to do lol. We were kidding around, but the teacher still had to come stop it. (Ha ha. We were acting like we were in grade school. It was great.) Then we decided to become friends...
Me= RED Dawson= BLUE
"What's up?"
"Watching Salt, I'm confused to why you talk to me."
"What do you mean?"
"I figured you wouldn't talk to me."
"How come? Am I that stuck up looking?"
":("
"You can off like that to me. I'm all for being your friend tho."
"Wow thanks a lot..."
"Well who am I to you? Am I someone to be a friend or no?"
"To me you are intimidating and freaking scary. I think we have the potential to be best friends, minus the bullying. "
"Strangely that means a lot to me and I think its funny that I am freakin scary and intimidating but the bullying don't stop. That's the unconditional love escaping."
"Lol seriously? Unconditional love?"

So there you have it. A new friend. We stayed up talking for three hours last night through face book chat. Normally I would be talking to Chris but he was being complicated AGAIN! He doesn't want to see me until camp because he is sick of hurting me. To me that sounds like he just doesn't want to be seen with me, but what ever...

1 comment:

Adarsh Rao said...

.....you seem super excited about this new friend....