Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 13, 2011

Well I got my haircut...



I hope you guys like it because I sure do. Its less of a pain to deal with and it's super healthy! No more dying my hair for a long time! Except I cant get my hair to style like it is in the picture. (The lady who cut my hair styled it like that and i am having issues styling it.) I will figure it out somehow.

I start work soon and that means posting will be harder... since i wont be home AT ALL for five days... maybe ill find some happiness through doing soemthing with my life...

debating on antidepressants

For those of you wondering what I meant by my blog wont let me post... I mean it wont let me post comments on other peoples blog... its so frustrating!

4 comments:

Puggsoy said...

Yeah, nice haircut.
I don't really know much about hair. Long, short, that's about as far as my vocabulary goes. I like both though.

And not being able to post comments... that would be frustrating. At least you can still post actual posts.

adarsh said...

Nice haircut..

Thepublicdiary said...

Hey girlie. I love your hair in this picture. I do know a lot about hair, as I'm surrounded by hairdressers in my family and friends. Moreover, I'm studying to be one as well. I can't really help with styling your hair the way they do, but maybe advise would help? Pretty simply stated hairdressers aremagical, they know all the tricks. You could call them and ask them how you can style it. Or at least ask for tips. That should help, or you could try another way to style it. But if you have your heart set on that style I would suggest calling whoever cut your hair.

adarsh said...

...It's been a long-long time since u last posted....You're alive right? :P