Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SuMmEr TiMe!

Hey everyone,
I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time, things have been crazy with finals and school. I am sitting here on summer break wondering how the heck I survived all the crap! I was so stressed and school burnt out it wasn't even funny. Needless to say, summer has been great to me!
I've been four wheeling, swimming in a freezing cold lake, had BBQ's, had a bunch of sleep overs with my crazy little cousin Payton, AND GUESS WHAT?!!? I started cross country again and it doesn't feel like a chore again! It's the best feeling in the world! I love it when running feels so good.
Also I got a ssummer job! Its at a boy scouts camp, and Chris had worked there for a couple years before. I was really hoping to get the job because it's outside and I wouldn't be stuck home all summer. Plus they provide cabins to stay in durning the week. Anyways, I went to the interview and after I knew I was NOT going to get the job. All my answers made no sense and I left the interviewers wondering what the heck I had just said. haha. Then, Chris told me the our boss said I got the job as a hand craft director and I was super excited. Chris said he has been working there for like three years and he doesn't even have a job that high, plus when he first started he only got paid 110 dollars and my first time on the job I get paid 200 dollars. I'm super excited. My boss is friends with my sister Ashley and she said she could tell I was nervous because I had been scratching my neck before the interview and there was a big red spot.... embarrassing... She said I have one of the hardest jobs and Ashley assured her that I could do it, and she also let them know I would be nervous throughout the whole job, but that I would get the job done right.
It's going to fun I hope!
Sorry again for not posting in a long time!

1 comment:

Adarsh Rao said...

oooo.......200 dollars for a new-entrant while just 110 for a guy who's worked for 3 years......that's something.......

.....Maybe you undermined yourself at the interview?...Maybe the interviewers thought "She's the girl for the job" and not "what the heck I did she just say?"...............Maybe you should should stop under-estimating yourself.....Positive thought can actually influence things.