Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

For all the bad days.

“That was the thing. You never got used to it, the idea of someone being gone. Just when you think it's reconciled, accepted, someone points it out to you, and it just hits you all over again, that shocking.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth about Forever

My thirteenth birthday I spent the day driving to my dads funeral. My seventeeth birthday I spent the day driving to my grandpas. I've spent alot of time wondering why the world seems to pick on me. Although I am not an angel, I most certainly know there are alot more rude people out there. I don't understand why the world loves to hold that magnifying glass above me and torture me like an aunt getting burned by the sun. It seriously is getting pretty ridiculous.
I've decided to come up with a theory to calm my inner anger to all things life. I call it the balance theory. It's the idea that for every bad day in your life you will for sure have a good one. So, since I have a bad day about every day then when I get older I will have the best life possibly because I have suffered so much until now. kinda like without evil there cannot be good.
So cheers to me. May all these crappy days eventually lead to some awesome ones.

“It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.”Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid

No comments: