Blogger Layouts

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Let God Bless The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You

Thought for today: I am thankful for my ex boyfriend Chris.


Yup. True story that one. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have probably found Brian. There is alot of mistakes I made when I was dating Chris and now I am recognizing them, and hopefully doing a better job at being a girlfriend to Brian by learning from my mistakes.


I got to hang out with Brian today. He is so awesome. Haha. He makes me not stress at all. Its SO nice.


Little Story:


I started calling Brian's house phone to talk to him because the area he lives in has bad cell service. Well oneday his dad walked in and asked who kept calling him He told his dad,


"oh that's Kacee." And his dad said,


"Well im going to save HIS number to our phone then."


So Brian called me laughing telling me that his dad thought I was a boy... I told him to let his dad know I was a girl and he said he didn't want to that it will be funny when he does find out. So, I talked to Brian on the phone today and he told me that he was telling his dad that he was going to give the stray cat he found to his ex girlfriend. I guess his dad asked him if he was dating his ex girlfriend again and Brian told him no. So his dad asked who he was dating now and he was like,


"I'm dating Kacee." Well I guess his dad asked who I was, and Brian told him the girl he thought was a guy. Haha. So, somehow out of that I got invited to Brians house for Christmas eve.... (which is also Brian's birthday.)





Haha... Yay... get to meet my boyfriends parents... [Little secret, I hate meeting my boyfriends parents. It's horrifying, but this time I'm going to be on my best behavior and keep my mouth glued shut]

No comments: