Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cool New Shirt, Christmas, and blocking my blog.

So pretty much i just wanted to show you all my cool new shirt. I look like crap today, so I over exposed the picture so make myself look better then I really do lol.

Hey at least I'm honest!

So being completely random, Christmas this year was a pretty good one. I was not sitting around missing my dad. Instead, I got to go over to Brian's house and meet his family. It was fun. I met the cat that he rescued that gives him allergies, and then we went over to my aunts house. My uncle was cooking up A TON of crab and ribs and I sat as Brian stuffed his face. Haha. It was so cute. It was like he couldn't say no to my uncle. (Which is pretty hard cause he was so proud of the food that he made.)
Then we played some games, and Brian showed my brother in law a magic trick that baffled all of our minds.

Just to warn you all, I'm probably going to block my blog soon so I can post things that are actually interesting to read. So let me know if you want an invite.

2 comments:

Adarsh Rao said...

can I get an invite?

Rachael Parker said...

I'm a little bit grudgingly jealous of you and Brian. SO Fucking Cute.

By the way I would love an invite to your blog