Blogger Layouts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My own space....?

Sometimes it's nice to have somewhere to go. A place just for you. It's nice to have a place where no one will bother you, and you have the ability control whether people are allowed in there or not. A place where I can stay up and do homework as late as I want. A place where all my things are. A place I can cry, a place I can talk on the phone in, or even a place to write in my journal without my sister seeing. A place I can decorate to fit my personality, and a place I can just relax in.
I don't only want this place, I need it. I am going through SO MUCH right now. I am SO UNHAPPY. I am CONFUSED. I am HURT, and sometimes it's nice to have a place where I can just be ALONE!
I was so excited to move. I was so ready to get out of this tiny house and with the way my family was talking about it, it made me excited to move to. They were going on about how big it is, and how much nice it will be. they told me I would have my own room. My mom seems so excited about this place, but they failed to mention I would in the fucking living room downstairs where not only the washer and drier will be, the work out equiptment, the family tv, and the couch will be. So when im trying to sleep everyone will be downstairs playing video games, and doing their fucking laundry. WHAT THE HELL! My sister gets a HUGE room all to herself, my five year old bother gets his own room, my grandma who doesn't even live with us yet gets her own room, and im thrown out into the living without any FUCKING privacy! What did I do to deserve this? Katie is 18 why can't we just kick her out!? Katie doesnt EVER have homework she doesn't need a place where she can stay up late and do homework in... WHY ME?! I NEED my own space. It's not fucking fair.

1 comment:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

I can relate to this.

I also want my own space for so long and God know when

your new follower .

care to follow back?