Blogger Layouts

Thursday, April 26, 2012

People Issues

I guess lately you can say that I have been doing a lot better trying to socialize with people, but I'm starting to learn that maybe sometimes being secluded from the world isn't such a bad thing after all. I'm learning that people are always searching for the bad in each other. They always measure each other up and try to find flaws. I have not heard one person say one nice thing about someone else, and that just irritates me very badly. No wonder suicide rates just keep going up, it's because the entire human race is just a bunch of ass holes. 
I'm not saying that people have said bad things about me because they haven't. (At least from what I have heard) But I'm just so sick of every one being so rude to each other, and expecting the worst out of each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You obviously are talking about a specific part of the world. Try to widen your horizon's.

You seriously should try and meet newer people.

KaceeL7 said...

i have moved a hell of a lot, and they are all the same. I dont know where you are from. I'm sure it doesn't exist.