Blogger Layouts

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Teenagers are the most misunderstood people. We're expected to act like adults, but we're treated like kids.


Myspace Codes & Myspace Code
I can't wait to graduate from high school, get a steady job, and live on my own. I'm sick of this crap. My step dad just accused me and my sister of breaking the computer charger. Just because we're teenagers doesn't mean were going to walk around destroying everything in our path. My sister and I are damn good kids, and he is lucky he got stuck with us and not some pot heads or worse. This is ridiculous. A man who demands respect from everyone else can't even give it. 


2 comments:

Arundhati said...

Its okay, pal. Can understand. It is said that teenagers are really misunderstood people. That's so true!

KaceeL7 said...

Haha thanks. Glad to know im not the only one who thinks that. If you get bored please check out my poetry blog.
http://writetobeunderstoodspeaktobeheard.blogspot.com/