Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Dance!

There was a dance last Wednesday after the senior graduation. I wanted Randy to go SO bad! I wont get to see him at all this summer. So, I was trying to cram as much time in with him as I could this week. Call me stupid but being around Randy I am just happy.
Any who, a while ago Jared, and Rachelle introduced me to "The secret" I tried it out... Call me loco en la cabeza BUT IT ACTUALLY WORKS! (For those of you who don't know what the secret is it is kind of like making a wish. But when you make the wish you don't have to blow out candles on a birthday cake, find a shooting star, or wait for your alarm clock to turn to 11:11. Instead you just make the wish into your head when ever you want and think about it, but instead of thinking about it you picture it happening, and think to yourself that no matter what happens you'll get what you want. Then, your magical brain kinda makes your wish come true.) Yeah, I know isn't it kind of crazy? Well, I decided to try it out. When Randy said he would try to make it to the dance, I pictured him there. And it worked! That or it was just Randy being able to make it either way it worked.
He sat through the long boring graduation my crazy friends wanted to go to. Lol everyone was all dressed up but Randy and I. -I hate dressing up. Then the graduation ended and Shane wanted to take a picture of Randy and I and Randy was like,
"That's a great idea!" and I was like,
"NO IT'S NOT!" Then, we went into the lunch room and hid by the lockers waiting for the dance to start because Randy didn't have money to pay for himself. Is it sad we can sit there and say nothing and I can be having fun? Cause, I think it's sad. The dance started and it was so much fun! Lol. Randy actually danced and it was so cute! Lol. We danced every slow dance and the song "I thought I loved you then" song came on and he said that song makes sense or something like that. That made me really happy!
I love it when were dancing and he just stares into my eyes. It's so cute. Any who the dance was fun and when it ended Katie saw Randy walking and asked if he needed a ride. He got in and we dropped him off at his sisters work.
It was a great night. :D

No comments: