Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Day of School: Friday.

Technically today wasn't a school day. We were checked out and could do what ever we want. Randy showed up and I was with Loriann, and Lizzy already. We decided to walk to Rachelle's house and wake her up cause we were going to have games at the park. Lizzy ended up turning back with Tessa. We got to Rachelle's house and woke her up... She didn't like that very much ha ha. She got ready and we went back to the baseball fields. Eventually Rachelle ended up leaving so Randy and I were left to chill alone.
We wanted to lay on the grass but it was all wet. So, we decided to climb a tree by the track. I didn't realize how fun climbing tree's could be. Maybe it was just because I was with him, but either way it was fun. We sat up there for a little bit and then climbed down and laid in the grass. He's such a cutie. He got his jacket and made me a pillow. I got to French braid his hair, and we watched the clouds. It's crazy watching the clouds move. It makes you feel so ... small. It relaxes me. When I was little and I saw the clouds move it made feel better. After my parents would fight and I would watch the clouds or the stars it make me realize that the world wouldn't come to an end just because something bad happened. And I was right. Although I do miss my dad... More then anyone would ever know. I'm a way different person since he has been dead. I hate myself now.
After a while of just laying there relaxing the buses pulled up and it was time for me to go. Its only been like eight hours and I'm going crazy! There are over 100 days of summer and I wont get to see Randy for any of them. Time is just dragging on and this is only the first freaking day! He's going to get so annoyed by me. I miss him. I'm so stupid. I just want him around all that time. Oh well. Let's pray we last throughout the summer. :(

No comments: