Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Movie Night.

Thursday night, I herd there was a movie night at our school. I really really really wanted to go because school is almost out and I'm going to wish it was back in. Call me lame but it's true I always do that.
So, I was asking a ton of people if they were going and no one even knew about it! So, I planned on going with Loriann and Lizzy. I told Randy about it, but I doubt he could have gone. So, Lizzy and Loriann had a concert thing so they couldn't have gone. Then, I was talking to Jordan about it on face book, and she was going to go also. So, we planned on bringing snacks, pillows, blankets, and pajamas. I went to her house early to bake cookies and we drove with her dad to Nephi to watch her little brother in his band concert thing.
Then, Randy texted me saying he could go. We walked over to the high school and Randy was there. We settled down to watch blind side, and I didn't really get to see the show. Lame enough as it sounds I was staring at him... the whole time. At first we were just holding hands, and then I decided to put his arm around me. I don't know really why I did it, but I did. And I don't regret it either. :D
I grabbed his knee so it would tickle him. Lol. That was fun cause he as a cute smile. I also got to stare at him and then he would catch me and say "what?" and I would look away. lol. :D Other times when he caught me he would just stare back. That was just a good night. I really like Randy he is so cute! Almost everyone I know approves of him too. :D Which is a major plus.
Thanks Jordan. :D I know you didn't have much fun. Sorry man. But you made it possible for me to have a good night. :D Thanks man.

No comments: