Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day One....

MyHotComments.com
Day 1 of being Randy's girlfriend:
Well... He's so sweet! I'm glad me is mine. That's all I can say. He has crazy blue eyes. there so pretty! Next time you talk to him... look at his eyes. Especially if he has his light blue button up shirt on. (That's my favorite shirt on him.)... And he smells really good. Yeah. We were walking up from fourth hour from the vocational building and he took off his jacket and the wind was blowing and I could smell him... yum.
I was his partner in English... Lol He was having a hard time getting the work done cause he couldn't concentrate, and I was too busy staring at him... Yup... True story... Sad enough as it is... Eventually we got it done. Go us!
I'm still scared to grab his hand, or hug him... Hopefully that will go away. If not... that's really okay to... Which reminds me... Jessica says Kelly Clarkson's song "I do not hook up" reminds her of me. (If you haven't herd it, it is in my playlist... Scroll down.) I don't know if that's such a good thing. She says it is, because I set high standards for myself... That or I'm just a boring girlfriend... lol.

No comments: