Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Last Week Of School: Monday

MyHotComments.com


Fridayish I found out that Randy was not going to go to school on Monday because he was going to the zoo. To be honest I was pretty upset about that. Lol. But, I woke up this morning and there was tons and tons of snow on the ground! Then, I got a text from Randy saying he was going to school! I was so excited! Of course, I went to text him back and my phone bill wasn't paid. I was so determined to have a good day though.
I go outside and start walking to my bus stop and it was like a freaking blizzard outside! One half of my body was completely covered in snow. I was drenched and freezing.
I got to school and went to my first hour class. In that class we had these brochures due and mine wasn't done cause my partener and I were both absent. So, we got another day to finish it so we all went into the library. I was fighting to get that computer to work. IT WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING I WANTED IT TO! Finally, I was just about done with my brochure when the schools power goes out... Yeah, that right there just sent my mood in the opposite direction.
So, that class was over and it was time for the awards assembly. I was so excited for that cause that means I would have gotten to see Randy. We get in there and get settled down and I told Randy I was cold. So guess what he does...
He takes off his jacket even though his first hour class that was before the assembly was outside in another building. He was probably colder then I was. But he takes off his jacket and puts it on me. It was warm and it smelled like him. It was yummy. Then, underneath the jacket he grabs my hand and there freezing! I felt so bad that I took his jacket when he needed it more then me. But then the principal comes up and wants us to move to the bleachers upstairs so we did. While we were up there Randy asked for some gum. I thought I had some in my backpack but it must have fallen out. Anywho, I bent down to grab some and when I came up he had moved his arm so it was behind me. That was so unexpected! I got crazy butterflies and forgot how to breathe. Finally, I was able to relax. We took turns laying out heads of each others shoulders and his hands were now warm from holding them. I was so relaxed. I was warm, he smelled good, and I almost fell asleep laying on his shoulders. Eventually we had to move to another room where all we could do was hold hands, and then it was time to go back to class.
Fourth hour was the class that we had to go to. Fourth hour is welding/metals. The class I walked in the first day of the semester and said,
"Mr. Baird if you don't think I can pass this class I want you to tell me, because if I can't I am switching out." And he assured me that I would. First quarter was easy all it is was testing. I passed them all. Second quarter was actual welding. The entire time I would stress and he kept telling me that I didn't have to worry about it that it always works out in the end. My mom even called and he told her that if I gave it 110% all the time he would give me an A. Which I did! So, today was just a cleaning day. I did my job and he showed me my grade and it was a B+. I asked him what I could do and he said I was three points away from an A-. He said I could come after school and make up those three points. Either way it wasn't the 4.0 gpa I worked my butt off all year to get. Luckily, Randy walked into the room or I would have started crying my eyes out right there. We walked up to the school and some how I managed not to burst into tears on the way up. I think it was because he had my hand, and it was warm. Something about that made me not want to cry. It was lunch time and I walked into the bathrooms to call my mom and tell her. When I got on the phone with her I just bursted out crying. My mom was so mad that he wouldn't give me my A because he even told her he would give it to me.
Once I finally got myself together I told myself I wouldn't look in the mirror because I knew that would just make my day worse. I went and got in the lunch line and ate lunch sitting next to Randy. Once we got done eating he asked me what was wrong and it took everything I had to not want to burst out crying. I told him I was just mad and that was it. We sat in the hall and held each others hand and I laid on his shoulder. Then, his friend wanted to take pictures of us. I hit my face. I bet I had mascara all over because I had been crying and there was no way I was going to take pictures looking like that.
The bell rang and I went to fifth hour. The entire time I had my head on my desk. I was so upset about my grades it wasn't even funny. (Still am.) I feel like such a failure. I gave it my all, all freaking year long. I had to get sleeping pills because I was worrying so much, and I was about to quit track for it too. And now this... Ugh.
Once that class was over Randy was standing in the hallway waiting for me. He looked so cute. He kept telling me to cheer up. He's such a cutie. We got to the stairs and he gave me a hug. I seriously about started crying then to. He's such a cute kid! I went to P.e. all we did was sign year books. Then, it was time for seventh. I'm not sure exactly what went on in the book I was supposed to finish because I was staring at him. One time he even looked up at me and smiled and that just made everything better. School got out for the day and we stood in between the two glass doors. He's so cute. He offered his jacket again also. It was time for him to go and before he did he gave me a nice big hug. I was finally starting to get happy again. He left and I walked down to the welding shop and Mr. Baird told me there was nothing left to do. That all the extra cleaning that needed done was done. That right there made me want to jump off a cliff and die...
Still do. So yeah... that was my day.

No comments: