Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer 2010

Hey guys guess what!?! One week left of school and then its summer baby! Too bad the weather hasn't caught on. Lol. Now, it's time to write some summer goals to keep me busy because during the summer all I do is sleep, eat, get on the computer, eat when I'm bored. So, as we all know during the summer all I do is pretty much get fat. Well, this summer is going to be different.
GOALS:
1. Go to seven peaks at least four times.
2. Swim in Mona res. often.
3. Wake up and have a healthy breakfast... that latest is 9:30.
4. Do some P90X
5. Run. I need to keep in shape so cross country wont kick my butt like it did this year.
6. Get a tan
7. Read four books. :D Cause I don't get to do that during school.
8. Get my permit.
9. Try to keep eating healthy foods.
10. Get mom on a bike.
11. Hang out with friends!
12. run to Mona res with Jordan and jump right in!
13. Have a barbecue!

No comments: