Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 17, 2010

=(

I'm a terrible girlfriend. I let some stuff that has been going on in my family get to me. Then I took it out on Randy. I know I shouldn't have and I feel dumb. It's also me worrying that the same things that will happen in past relationships will happen again.
I just... worry he'll leave me for someone better. I hate that feeling. I'm pretty sure I've jacked things up big time for myself. I don't really deserve him though. He's too good for me anyways. I should feel comfortable with him hanging out with some of his friends that are girls without him falling for them right? Right... Ugh. That just makes me worry more.
Also, my mom wants to go home to Alaska. So, does Katie. I really don't have a say, but my mom has been through so much and her dad is dying. What am I supposed to say? "Mom. Were not leaving. We staying here. I'm sorry, but you can't see your dad's final moments because I'm a stuck up brat of a daughter."
Ugh. Why can't something good come easy for me? I have the bad stuff coming in like a breeze.

No comments: