Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 4, 2010

SuMmEr...

Don't get me wrong being out of school is great. The stressing out about grades, running, getting up early, and worrying about what I look like are gone!... but summer really hasn't started. At least not for me. My parents went to Tennessee for a whole week leaving Katie and I to watch chase, and hold down the fort. Of course Katie sat on the couch while I did everything! I clean the entire house and took care of chase while she just sat there. I was so irritated it was no even funny. Then when the whole house is completely spotless she decides to invites friends over... they made a mess of the front room and kitchen and then Katie left chase with me when it was her turn to watch him so she could go to her friends house and cook a cake...
So, finally my parents got home last night but now my step dad is in the hemophilia hospital cause he went into surgery and he will be in the hospital for five days... and my mom goes into surgery a couple days after his surgery... Katie and I... or should I say I will get stuck watching chase again...
... I didn't ask for this. I want a normal summer. Like what NORMAL teenagers do in the summer. Not babysit the entire time and NOT get paid. Because I've been so exhausted my summer goals went out the window.

1. Go to seven peaks at least four times. (I could still do it.)
2. Swim in Mona res. often. (It's not warm enough to do that yet.)
3. Wake up and have a healthy breakfast... that latest is 9:30. (9:30? psh... I've been sleeping til 12... and healthy breakfast? there isn't even anything in this house to eat!)
4. Do some P90X (I've done some P90X but not as much as I would like.)
5. Run. I need to keep in shape so cross country wont kick my butt like it did this year. (too late for that I'm probably already out of shape.)
6. Get a tan (Get a tan? Screw that. I don't have time.)
7. Read four books. :D Cause I don't get to do that during school. (Time to read? For those of you who have met chase you would understand when I say I don't have time to read a book when he is around.)
8. Get my permit. (This one I have worked on. I read the Drivers ed. book. Now I just need to study more and go take the test.)
9. Try to keep eating healthy foods. (No food in the house remember!)
10. Get mom on a bike. (How am I supposed to get her on a bike when she is getting surgery?
11. Hang out with friends! (Friends don't want to help you babysit your little brother...)
12. run to Mona res with Jordan and jump right in! (naw... too cold to jump in.)
13. Have a barbecue! (Yeah right... with what money?!)

This summer sucks. Hopefully I can get a job this summer. My mom said if I can get a job she will get me a credit card and I can manage my own money. YAY...

The worst part of this summer is a miss Randy like crazy. :( My parents don't let me hang out with guys. I don't understand why though... I'm not a skank like almost every girl in Nephi, Mona, and Levan. Texting him just isn't cutting it! I miss him so much! I'm going crazy... :(
Summer 2010... So far blows....

No comments: