Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer running.

Hey everyone. I figured out what I like running so much. I like it because I feel accomplished and I'm in a good mood when I'm done. Without exercise I get SOOO grumpy! Seriously this whole week I've been in the worst mood and I went running today and now I'm so content and happy. It's nice. :P

Yeah I went to cross country practice and Buddha and Jake showed up. Buddha was doing a Marathon so he needed to take it easy so he ran with me... lol shows how bad I suck. Any who, I made it my goal to keep up with him, and I did! When we got done my time was 25 minutes... My fastest cross country is 26 minutes... WOO! I am in even better shape now for cross country then when I ended cross country! That made me so happy, but I think it was because I had someone there pushing me. I wish someone would do that more for me.

Also, I'm on the phone with Randy. I have nothing to talk about. :( I'm such a lame-o.

No comments: