Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

death isn't the hard part... its saying goodbye every day that is-One Tree Hill











All right let's be realistic here... or not realistic at all...

What would happen if a super hero was alive? Like Batman, spiderman, and superman? Huh? Would if we really did depend on one man to save our lives. EVERYONE would depend on these guys. They're not sure who he is, but their lives rest in this super hero's hands. He proves to us over and over again how good his intentions are by saving lives, and still we want more. We write news paper articles about him, talk about him, and still not trust him. We wanted him to prove to us again his intentions. Even though with our own eyes we saw him save lives over and over again. Well, would if we woke up one day and our superhero was dead? His identity is revealed at his funeral and you find out he was a good guy, cause you knew him, he had a pure heart. Now what?
You took your super hero for granted, and now he is gone what do you do? Cry a little? Maybe do some bad things to yourself? Feel bad for yourself? Now, reality sets in. Because evil is here and there's nothing stopping it. It's coming like the joker in batman begins. Now what? No one is here to save you now. The towns all going to die, just like your super hero. The magic that used to live, the happiness... the hope is all gone. Now what?
Now let's go back to reality... There was a super hero alive. Not like spiderman, batman, or superman. He was even better. I did depend on him with my life. After all he made me. His blood runs through my veins. I didn't notice at the time that I did depend on him. He proved to me his intentions were good, and over and over again... and I rejected him. I wrote rude poems about him, talked bad about him to my friends... I wouldn't even let him in... I didn't trust him. I didn't want to because I was scared... Well one day I woke up and my super hero died. His identity was shown at his funeral and everyone was there. He was a good guy, and I took it all for granted.
So guess what I did?... I cried A LOT. Did some bad things to myself. I felt bad for myself. All those feelings never went away. GUESS WHAT! Reality did set in. Evil IS here. Whether my superhero was alive or not nothing stopped the evil from coming in. Just like the joker on batman begins. No one is here to save me. No one is here to protect me. No one can save me now. There's now no magic in the world, there is not any happiness... And hope died a long time again.
That super hero was my dad. This reality were talking about is a true story, and there is no; now what? Because I can't help how I feel. But, I can help you.... Find all those heroes in your life. Don't take that person for granted. Cherish what you have. Because one day they will be gone, and you don't want that blanket of guilty resting on your shoulders. Trust me.

No comments: