Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Burstons.

Yesterday Jordan invited me to go swimming at Burstons with Rachelle and her. Jordan, and I ended up going, and when we got there we decided we had to pee. We were so excited that there was Port-o-potty's there. So, we were in them and all the sudden Jordan goes,
"KACEE!!!" and I look to my side and scream,
"THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER!" So, we sat there complaining about how gross that was for like three minutes. Finally, we both got up and went out. There was no hand sanitizer in the port-o-potty's either. Yeah that's how we started out day off at Burstons.
So, we found where we were going to swim at and we laid out all our towels and I started blowing up by my mouth this huge floaty I brought. Then, this old guy walks by and says,
"Wow... You got a ways to go." Twenty minutes later I was still blowing it up, and the old guy kept walking by with a funny comment.
Then somehow we started talking about Randy, and Jordan decided to invite him. She called and invited him, and surprisingly he could come. So, we also called Rachelle and forced her to come. While we were waiting for everyone to show up Jordan got on the big tube I had blown up and floated out. I sure didn't want to get her, and she didn't want to paddle herself back and tip herself over and get wet. So, this little boy swims around and Jordan asks him to save her. Lol. and he does. I ask him how old he is and he says thirteen. LOL! So, Jordan now owes her life to a thirteen year old boy.
Randy shows up and gets right in the water... He got in there faster than Jordan and I and we were there like an hour before haha. Any who, then Rachelle calls and I had to walk up the road and find her. When we all there Jordan and Rachelle got on the tube and went out and fell in. LOL! That was extremely funny!
Poor Randy though. He was shivering the whole time! And he couldn't swim around and get warm because he didn't know how to swim. I tried to teach him how but he didn't want to learn. And I tried to get him to go on a tube but he was afraid to fall in and drown. So, he just sat there the whole time, and I didn't want to sit there and warm him up because I didn't want Rachelle and Jordan to be like, "Oh my gosh..." and think I just wanted to be there for him. Then, Jordan and Rachelle decided to move to the other side of Burstons where the sun was at. That was a little bit warmer.
I went to get on a tube from a rock and fell in and almost hit my head lol. Everyone was laughing, but I don't blame them. Cause I would have laughed too! Then, some how Jordan fell in and was like to heck with it! So, she decided to go swimming with me. :D I like swimming. YAY!
We then left and Rachelle and Jordan went to Jordan's house and made pizza while Randy and I chilled at the park.
It was a great day. Just being with my friends and Randy was nice. :D I missed him so much it wasn't even funny. I still miss him but no as bad cause I only saw him yesterday. I hugged him as much as I dared to. (I didn't want to get on his nerves.) He's really cute also. :D He has this crazy curly hair! It's so cute! He's perfect!
Of course the second I herd he was coming I had my mind set I wasn't going to strip down into my bikini. I kept my shorts and tank top on the entire time. Jordan and Rachelle are perfect! Super skinny! Super pretty! There perfect and then there was me. Yeah... Then when my hair got went it went curly and I looked like crap, and my not-so water proof mascara isn't water proof. So I had make up all over my face....
Needless to say I'm still waiting for him to text me saying, "We're over!" Just cause of the way I looked yesterday compared to my friends. Not cute. Grr...
:D It was a great day though. :D

P.S.! I got a Job and Lisa's country kitchen! YAY! I start on Monday at nine o' clock with Katie.

No comments: