Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hemophilia 5K

Today, I got up at five in the morning and went and ran a 5K for my steps dads hemophilia foundation. Unfortunately, we got caught in traffic and we had one minute to get on out numbers, and strip into shorts and a tank top. Also, I had to pee, and there was no way I was going to run 3.1 miles having to pee! So while everyone else started the race I was in the bathroom. Ha ha. I caught up to Katie, my mom, and my mom's boss and stripped down, grabbed my ipod and ran.
I cheered people on and waved to a police officer. Ha ha. When I finished the finish line I had finished it in 25 minutes. Also, I was in 11th place out of 316. I was second place in my age group. (13-18)
Yeah I was pretty happy. I also walked another mile walking back to find where Katie and them were at in the race. Now, I'm freezing cold and starving.
Ha ha. I had fun though. :D

No comments: