Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Old memories die hard

Before you read this understand I love my family. I just need to complain sometimes.
Everyone knows about that crappy ordeal I had with Jared. How he cheated on me and flirted with a bunch of girls. That really did a lot of bad things to me you know? Although he apoligized I still had to break up with him because I was so hurt. What else was I supposed to do? Let it torture me? Turns out it does anyways. Anywho! One time I was hanging out with Jared after school and Katie was there. Jared was throwing a fit because I didnt want to have a piggy back ride on him or take pictures with him... I just didn't want to you know?
So, Instead he did with Katie. My sister and my boyfriend were actually flirting with each other. Then, they shoved the camera towards me and told me to take the pictures of them flirting and giving each other piggy back rides. What was I supposed to do be a controlling girlfriend and throw a fit? or what? I took the pictures... then I cried to Jared on the phone that night because it hurt so freaking bad. Then the next day Katie posted those pictures online for everyone to see. Why would she post pictures of herself flirting with my boyfriend online anyways? That just makes her look bad!
Then yesterday that picture was refreshed and I saw it. It was like my freaking heart was broken all over again. My sister and my ex boyfriend who for some odd reason I might still have feelings for even though I currently have the best boyfriend ever still have feelings for... So, our of stupidity I wrote,
"I remember that day... When my sister and boyfriend were flirting with each other and made me take pictures of it... lol."
Of course two minutes later I get a phone call from my mom freaking out saying Katie is crying. KATIE FLIRTED WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND I GET YELLED AT! What the heck! My mom went on about me having to be nice to Katie and all the crap. KATIE IS NEVER NICE TO ME! KATIE NEVER HAS ANYTHING TO SAY. THE SECOND I AM MEAN TO HER I GET YELLED AT WHEN SHE IS A SNOB TO ME ALL THE TIME! SHE NEVER LETS ME BORROW ANYTHING OF HERS BUT SHE USES ALL MY STUFF WITHOUT PERMISSION. SHE IS SO STUPID! SHE FLIRTS WITH EVERY GUY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET THE LEAST SHE COULD HAVE DONE WAS STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND! SHE SAYS THEY WERE FRIENDS BEFORE HIM AND I WENT OUT BUT NOT REALLY! PLUS SHE SAID SHE HATED HIM! BUT NO! KACEE CAN NEVER TO ANYTHING RIGHT. NEVER...
KATIE IS ALWAYS THE ANGEL... WHAT EVER... before I know it she'll probably start flirting with Randy and trying to steal him too.

No comments: