Blogger Layouts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

well then...

It's really hard not knowing what I want all the time. Now that all my goals in life are down the toilet its like I have nothing to look forward to. You know? I also really like this kid but I find myself pulling away. He will come up to my locker and talk to me and I'll say,
"That's cool... well see you later!" I like him, yet I always pull away. I don't now don't really care if people talk to me or not. The high light of my day is bed time. lol. It's super sad. I'm trying to keep happy and trying to be thankful... after all this is what I wanted. I just don't know. It's like when ever I get upset about one thing... Everything that has ever gone wrong in my life just hits me like a water fall and the tears just keep coming! I just gah.
Apparently I suck at flirting.

No comments: