Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things are getting better.

Hola mis amigos. Como esta? Yo soy timido.
Things are getting better I guess. I mean there not getting better I'm just getting used to the fact that I can't go do fun stuff on week days due to lots of homework. I've been getting less homework, but when I don't have homework then that means I'm working on huge quarterly projects. I'm getting used to the thought that homework takes up all my time. Also, I'm now used to sleeping the entire weekend away because of lack of sleep. I don't get much sleep on week nights cause I have so much homework then I lay in my bed and worry about things. I'm finally just getting used to it.
Except this week end I haven't gotten a lot of sleep which means I'm going to be screwed this upcoming week. Yesterday... Saturday... I forced my cousin Mckensie to go with me to the cross country meet with me. We had to get up at 6:45. Then, I spent the entire freezing on the sidelines cheering for my team. I was stupid and only brought two sweat shirts. Luckily, Mickey gave me her gloves, and Chris gave me his gloves and his jacket. Even though it was freezing and Kensie didn't seem like she was having fun I had fun. I got to talk to the kid I liked... like a real conversation in person for a couple of minutes. Wooh. The boys ended up winning region, and the girls would of if they had another runner... It's not my fault! Which reminds me I haven't told you guys. I hurt my hip, and went up going to a sports medican doctor. I hurt my hip last year at state cross country and this whole season it has been hurting so bad! The doctor said the muscles that are attached to my hip are inflamed. Also the tissue in my hip that keeps my muscle from rubbing up against my hip is wearing away. My entire hip is inflamed. So, now I have to take 12 pills a day for a week, then after that week I have to take one pill a day for five weeks. On top of that I have to ice my entire hip for 30 minutes three times a night everyday for a month, go to physical therapy to get electricity in it, and something else I don't know what.Also, I have to put patched on it to help with the pain. If ALL that doesn't work I have to get injections put in it.Then, once the inflammation is out I have to go to physical therapy to strengthen my hips because they are so weak. The doctor says that the rest of the muscles on my legs are more muscular then a high school athlete and that's very rare, but my hip muscles which are supposed to be the strongest muscles in my body are extremely weaker then a regular person which is also weird. I guess the rest of my muscles were growing bigger to make up for the muscle loss in my hips. So, they are going to strengthen my hip... once that is done I'll be a freaking power house. Anyways, I felt bad the girls didn't make it to state because of me.
Then, this morning I was woken up at 7:00 to go work on the haunted house. I also froze my butt off after a while. Once I got home I fell asleep. Now, I'm trying to get up the energy to go do my homework.
Things are getting better now that I like a guy, but I refuse to talk to him. Cause I know he is too good for me and would never like me. So, I'll just secretly like him. What ever. I still miss Randy though. I told him to stop talking to me because not having him hurts so freaking bad. The worst part is I think he is fine without me. But it's okay. As long as I avoid face book, and texting people from Utah so I don't hear him talk to other girls, hang out with them, and read how awesome it is being single.... WHAT A JERK! :(

No comments: