Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 24, 2010

UNGREATFUL!

Hey,
I'm sitting at my Aunt Hailey's house right now. Sometimes I loose track of the things I have, and I get complaining and because I'm so caught up in the moment I don't acknowledge what I have. My aunt and uncles have bought me and Chase tickets to get up here. They given me not one but two homes! wooh. They let me use their things like they are my own, and not only that but listen to me complain knowing everything they have given me. It's not really fair to them. I don't know how to let them know how great my entire family has been. cousins. aunt. uncles. grandma. grandpa. but most importantly my mom. I wish I could tell them without sounding like a nerd. ha ha. I feel bad for my mom though. She is so stressed. She moved up here for my sister and I and were having the hardest time adjusting. Not only that but she is having a hard time getting a job. But once we get a house, and she is on her own to feet again everything will be great... right?!

No comments: