Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010

Well my New Years resolution is to get abs. Same as last year, but hopefully I'll succeed this time. Haha. I suck. Today, I ran 20 minutes on the track. Yes, I can now run a good 20 minutes none stop! Proud anyone? I sure am. :D Then, I came home and did a 6 minute warm up on my wii for my biggest loser game. Then, it told me today was full body work out day. So, I did. It was 28 freaking minutes long. Needless say, as long as I'm playing this game I will be sore every day. I just need to stop complaining. Haha.
Challenge for tomorrow: Instead of sugary snacks have a salad or a banana.
That's what the wii told me to do anyways. I'm going to do it!
Anyways, I have been trying to be nice lately haha. It's not working. I mean if your going to straight up lie to my face you better expect some serious straight forwardness. Wondering what I am talking about? Today while I was running the track with Jordan after school there were two girls running. (I'm giving them fake names so I don't get myself in trouble.) Taymen, and Harley. They were walking when we got in there. Then, we started running and so did they. After like 30 seconds they would stop. They really only ran 5 minutes the whole 20 minutes I was in there.
Then, we got into the locker rooms and they came up to Jordan and I and Taymen said,
"Today is our first day running and we ran an hour straight!" Then, Harley said,
"Well we walked a little too." Taymen said,
"Yeah like five minutes." Harley,
"More than that." Taymen,
"Okay, like ten." I cut in and said,
"Looks to me like you did more walking then running." They both gave me the meanest looks! First of all they didn't need to lie to my face. Second of all why would I care how much they ran? Jordan probably thinks I'm such a brat haha. I am. They needed to hear that. Or well... At least I think so. Ugh, I'm bothered now.

Today, I went to an eye doctor because every time I put my contacts in I get a vein in my eye that pops out. I wake up with sore eyes, and Katie says I sleep with my eyes open. I get head aches a lot, and my eyes are really dry. He looked in my eyes and told me that my eyes don't make enough tears to keep my eye wet. So he gave me a crap load of eye drops. I have to massage my eyes every night to open up the glands and put gel in my eyes. Interesting, huh?

Well, I guess I better go get ready for school tomorrow. That or clean my room haha. (Like you guys care haha!)

No comments: